- Akkoyunlu, B & Orhan, F. (2003). The relations between Computer use self-efficacy and demographical properties of the students of computer and instructional technologies education department. The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology, 2(3), 86-93.
- Alba, C & Zubillaga, A. (2010). Teaching and ICT in higher education: Applications, training and needs perceived by the faculty at Complutense University. International Journal of Information and Operations Management Education, 3(3), 241 - 255.
- Angeli, C., & Valanides, N. (2009). Epistemological and methodological issues for the conceptualization, development, and assessment of ICT-TPCK: Advances in technological pedagogical content knowledge (TPCK). Computers & education, 52(1), 154-168.
- Baylor, A., Shen, E. & Huang, X. (2003). Which pedagogical agent do learners choose? The effects of gender and ethnicity. In A. Rossett (Ed.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2003, 1507-1510). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
- Büyüköztürk, Ş., Akgün, Ö. E., Kahveci, Ö., & Demirel, F. (2004). The validity and reliability study of the Turkish version of the motivated strategies for learning questionnaire. Educational Sciences: Theory and Practice, 4(2), 207-239.
- Chudgar, A., & Sankar, Z. (2008). The relationship between teacher gender and student achievement: Evidence from five Indian states. A Journal of Comparative and International Education, 38(5), 627-642.
- Einarsson, C., & Granström, K. (2002). Gender-biased interaction in the dassroom: the influence of gender and age in the relationship between teacher and pupil. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research, 46, 117 - 127.
- Fraenkel, J.R., & Wallen, N.E. (2006). How to design and evaluate research in education. New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Graham, C. R., Burgoyne, N., Cantrell, P., Smith, L., St. Clair, L., & Harris, R. (2009). TPACK development in Science teaching: Measuring the TPACK confidence of in-service Science Teachers. TechTrends, Special Issue on TPACK, 53(5), 70-79.
- Gündoğmuş, N., & Gündüz, Ş. (2015). Study on the technological pedagogical and content knowledge of teacher candidates and their learning strategies. Participatory Educational Research (PER), 2(2), 47-58.
- Karadeniz, Ş., & Vatanartıran, S. (2015). Primary School Teachers' Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge. Elementary Education Online, 14(3), 1017-1028.
- Koehler, M. J., & Mishra, P. (2005). What happens when teachers design educational technology? The development of Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge. Journal of Educational Computing Research, 32(2), 131-152.
- Koehler, M.J., & Mishra, P. (2008). Introducing TPCK. AACTE Committee on Innovation and Technology (Ed.), The handbook of technological pedagogical content knowledge (TPCK) for educators (pp. 3-29). Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Koehler, M. J., Mishra, P., & Yahya, K. (2007). Tracing the development of teacher knowledge in a design seminar: Integrating content, pedagogy and technology. Computers & Education, 49(3), 740-762.
- Koppi, T., Sheard, J., Naghdy, F., Edwards, S. L., & Brookes, W. (2010). Towards a gender indusive information and communications technology curriculum: a perspective from graduates in the workforce. Computer Science Education, 20 (4), 265-282.
- Lasen, M. (2010). Education and career pathways in Information Communication Technology: What are schoolgirls saying? Computers & Education, 54(4), 1117-1126.
- Mishra, P., & Koehler, M.J. (2006). Technological pedagogical content knowledge: A framework for integrating technology in teacher knowledge. Teachers College Record, 108(6), 1017-1054.
- Niess, M. L. (2005). Preparing teachers to teach sdence and mathematics with technology: development a technology pedagogical content knowledge. Teaching and Teacher Education, 21(5), 509-523.
- Pintrich, P. R. (2000). The role of goal orientation in self-regulated learning. In M., Boekaerts & P. R., Pintrich (Eds.), Handbook of self-regulation (pp.13-39). San Diego, CA: Academic Press.
- Pintrich, P. R., Smith, D. A. F., Garda, T., & Mc Keachie, W. J. (1991). A Manual for the Use of the Motivated Strategies for Learning Questionnaire (MSLQ). National Center for Research to Improve Postsecondary Teaching and Learning. Ann Arbor: Michigan. ED 338 122.
- Sakız, G. & Yetkin Özdemir, İ. E. (2014). Özdüzenleme ve özdüzenlemeli öğrenme: Kuramsal bakış [Self- regulation and self-regulated learning: Theoretical perspective]. G. Sakız (Ed.), Özdüzenleme [Self- regulation] (s. 29-47). Ankara: Nobel Akademik Yayıncılık.
- Shulman, L. S. (1986). Those who understand: Knowledge growth in teaching. Educational researcher, 15(2), 414.
- Timur, B., & Taşar, M. F. (2011). The adaptation of the technological pedagogical content knowledge confidence survey into Turkish. Gaziantep University Journal of Social Sciences, 10(2), 839 -856.
- Yeşil, R. (2009). Training qualifications of social studies candidate teachers in dass (the sample of Kırşehir). Türk Eğitim Bilimleri Dergisi, 7(1), 23-48.
- Yılmaz, M. (2007). Instructional technology in training primary school teacher. Gazi University Journal of Gazi Educational Faculty, 27(1), 155-167.
- Zimmerman, B. J. (2000). Attaining Self-Regulation: A Social Cognitive Perspective. In M. Boekaerts, P. Pintrich, & M. Zeidner (Eds.), Self-Regulation: Theory, Research, and Applications (13-39). San Diego, CA: Academic Press.
APA 6th edition
In-text: (SEN & TEMEL, 2016)
Your Bibliography: SEN, S. & TEMEL, S. (2016). Examination of Relationships between Preservice Teachers' Confidence in Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge and Learning Strategies. Akdeniz Eğitim Araştırmaları Dergisi, 10(19), 53-60.
In-text: (SEN and TEMEL, 2016)
Your Bibliography: SEN, S. and TEMEL, S. (2016). Examination of Relationships between Preservice Teachers' Confidence in Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge and Learning Strategies. Akdeniz Eğitim Araştırmaları Dergisi, 10(19), pp. 53-60.
Chicago 16th edition
In-text: (SEN and TEMEL 2016)
Your Bibliography: SEN, Senol and Senar TEMEL (2016). "Examination of Relationships between Preservice Teachers' Confidence in Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge and Learning Strategies". Akdeniz Eğitim Araştırmaları Dergisi 10 (19):53-60.