Learning as a Fuzzy Structure: New Challenges for Educational Evaluation
José A. González C. & Ronald A. Manríquez P.
ss. 1-8 | MID: mjer.2015.001
Makale Okunma: 9 | Makale İndirilme: 0
Recognizing the inability to accurately measure learning, we propose a new quantification tool. We understand the quantification of learning as a fuzzy structure; this is more general than the conventional quantification. This concept opens up new lines of research, analysis and modeling. It is an additional step in understanding the phenomenon of learning.
Anahtar Kelimeler: Fuzzy structure; quantification of learning; evaluation
- Acampora, G. Fenza, G. Muñoz, E. Romera, B. (2010). Mejoras en el uso de aprendizaje con árboles fuzzy: un ejemplo de su aplicación en la toma de decisiones de un sistema coordinado. ESTYLF, Huelva. pp 643-648.
- Arabpour, A., Tata, M.(2008). Estimating the parameters of a fuzzy linear regression model. Iranian Journal of Fuzzy Systems, pp 1-19.
- Arellano-Valle,R. Genton, M.(2005). On fundamental skew distributions. Journal of Multivariate Analysis no.96, pp. 93-116.
- Barros, L. Bassanezi, R. (2010). Tópicos de lógica fuzzy e biomatemática. Segunda edición. UNICAMP-IMECC.
- Cheng, C., Mon, D. (1993). Fuzzy system reliability analysis by interval of confidence, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, pp 29-35.
- Chiang, J. (2001). Fuzzy linear programming based on statistical confidence interval and interval-valued fuzzy set, European Journal of Operational Research, pp 65-86.
- Choi, S., Kim, K.(2006). Censored fuzzy regression model, Journal of Korean Mathematical Society, pp 623-634.
- Coppi, R., Gil, M., Kiers, H.(2006). The fuzzy approach to statistical analysis, Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, pp 1-14.
- Cronbach, L. J. (1951). Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests. Psychometrika, 16(3), pp 297–334.
- Dubois, D.(2006) Possibility theory and statistical reasoning,Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, pp 47-69.
- Fernández, A. (1997). Uso de la Distribución normal en la evaluación del aprendizaje. Estud. pedagóg., no.23, pp.51-63.
- García, S. (2002). La Validez y la Confiabilidad en la Evaluación del Aprendizaje desde la Perspectiva Hermenéutica. Rev. Ped, vol.23, n.67, pp. 297-318.
- Geyer, C., Meeden, G. (2005). Fuzzy and randomized confidence intervals and p-values, Statistical Science, pp 358-366.
- Ojeda, M. (2003). La modelación estadística. Universidad Veracruzana, Universidad Juárez Autónoma de Tabasco. México. pp 71-76.
- Parchami, A., Mashinchi, M., Maleki, H. (2006). Fuzzy confidence interval for fuzzy process, Journal of intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, pp 287-295.
- Soto, C. Jimenez, C. (2011). Aprendizaje supervisado para la discriminación y clasificación difusa. Dynarev.fac.nac.minas. vol.78, n.169, pp. 26-33.
- Tanaka, H. Uejima, S. Asia, K. (1982). Linear regression analysis with Fuzzy model, IEEE Trans. Systems Man.12 (6) pp 903–907.
- Wunsche, A., Nather, W.(2002). Least-squares fuzzy regression with fuzzy random variables, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, pp 43-50.
- Zadeh, L. (1978). Fuzzy sets as a basis for a theory of possibility. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol1, pp 3-28.
Metacognitive Awareness and its Impact on Study Strategies in An Online Learning Context
Maria de Fátima Goulão
ss. 9-16 | MID: mjer.2015.002
Makale Okunma: 8 | Makale İndirilme: 0
This paper examines the reflexions made by a set of online students regarding the results obtained in an assessment task and its consequences for the future. The sample included 43 students in continuous assessment, from both sexes. After knowing the results they were asked to indicate the implications of this exercise to their future studies. The content analysis revealed the existence of two categories - Causality (internal / external) and Influence (No consequences / Motivation / Method) - regardless of the approach to real evaluation. The reflection that students can make about their learning process and the difficulties in developing their tasks is of great relevance to achieve success. This was evident in the analysis that our students made on the completion of the assessment work, as well as the consequences for their future study. This process of reflection and awareness in the teaching learning process is particularly relevant in online education where the role of metacognitive monitoring and control system gains a prominent role. Allowing students to reflect on these issues permits them to be more effective learners..
Anahtar Kelimeler: metacognitive monitoring; online learning context; adults’ learners
- Azevedo,R. & Cromley, J.G., (2004). Does training on self–regulated learning facilitate student’s learning with hypermedia?. Journal of Educational Psychology, 96, (3), 523-535
- Bjork, R.A., Dunlosky,J. & Kornell,N. (2013). Self-Regulated Learning: Beliefs, Techniques and Illusions. Annual Review of Psychology, 64,417–444
- Blakey, E., & Spence, S. (2000). Developing metacognition. Syracuse, NY: ERIC Clearinghouse on Information Resources. Retrieved from http://ericae.net/edo/ED327218.htm
- Bol,L & Garner,J.K. (2011). Challenges in supporting self-regulation in distance education environments. Journal Computer High Education, 23, 104 - 123
- Ertmer, P. A., & Newby, T. J. (1996). The expert learner: Strategic, self-regulated and reflective. Instructional Science, 24, 1-24.
- Goulão, Mª F. (2009). Metacognition, Learning Styles and Distance Education. In Subhi-Yamin,T.. Excellence in Education 2008: Future Minds and Creativity. Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the International Centre for Innovation in Education (pp.224 – 232). ICIE: Ulm- Germany
- Hacker, D.J. et al (in press). Metacognition in Education: A focus on Calibration. In Dunlosky,J. & Bjork,R. (Eds.), Handbook of Memory and Metacognition (pp.1-49). Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Leclercq, D. & Denis,B. (1995).Autoformation & Hypermédias: Qu’est-ce qu’un bon auto-apprenant ?. in Pratiques d’autoformation et d’aide à l’autoformation, Actas do Deuxième colloque européen sur l’autoformation, USTL / CUEEP, pp.155 – 161
- Phelp,R., Ellis,A. & Hase,S (2001). The role of metacognitive and reflective learning process in developing capable computer users. In in G Kennedy, M Keppell, C McNaught & T Petrovic (eds), Meeting at the crossroads: proceedings of the 18th Annual Conference of the Australasian Society for Computers in Learning in Tertiary Education (ASCILITE) (pp. 481-490). University of Melbourne, Vic., 9-12 December, Biomedical Multimedia Unit, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Vic.
- Winne,P.H. & Nesbit,J.C.(2009). Supporting Self-Regulated Learning with Cognitive Tools. In Hacker, D., Dunlosky,J. & Graesser, A. (Eds). Handbook of Metacognition in Education (pp.259-277). New Yok: Routledge
- Zimmerman (2000). Attaining self-regulation: A social cognitive perspective. In Boekaerts,M.; Pintrich, P.R. & Zinder, M. (Eds) (2000). Handbook of Sel-Regulation (pp.13-29). San Diego, CA:Academic Press
- Zimmerman, B. (1998). Academic studying and the development of personal skill: a self-regulatory perspective. Educational Psychologist, 33(2/3), 73-86
The Effect of Graphic Symbol Learning Environments On Verbal Problem Solving Skills Of Hearing-Impaired Students
Yasemin Karal, Hasan Karal, Lokman Şılbır, Ekrem Bahçekapılı & Murat Aatasoy
ss. 17-26 | MID: mjer.2015.003
Makale Okunma: 7 | Makale İndirilme: 0
Alternative communication means based on graphs such as photos, drawings and picture symbols could be used effectively for hearing- impaired people, but the literature provides few of such examples. Present study investigates the effectiveness of graphic symbol learning environments in problem solving skills of 4 hearing impaired students at elementary 3rd grade. The researchers made a problem pool of 22 items on add subtract. 5 of the problems were selected from the pool to give the students a test. In this way, the participants’ verbal problem solving skills in add subtract were defined in pre- test. Next, the problems were presented in graphic symbols. Each of the sentences in presentations was converted into graphic symbol sentences. It was followed by reading and understanding the problem, discussing given values, students’ noting the problem statement on notebooks (including graphic sentences of the verbal problem only), and the teacher/student solved the problem on the whiteboard. In the end of the practices, the pre test verbal problem was given again after modifying the numbers. It was found in pre tests that the students added all of the numbers in a column. On the contrary, the participants could determine which steps they should do subsequently for each problem in the post test.
Anahtar Kelimeler: graphic symbol, hearing impairment, mathematics, verbal problem
- Albertini, J. A., Kelly, R. R., & Matchett, M. K. (2012). Personal factors that influence deaf college students' academic success. Journal of deaf studies and deaf education, 17(1), 85-101.
- Ansell, E., & Pagliaro, C. M. (2006). The relative difficulty of signed arithmetic story problems for primary level deaf and hard-of-hearing students. Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education, 11(2), 153-170.
- Aydın, Y., Şılbır, L., Küçüksüleyman, N., Karal & Altun, T., (2012). Alternatif iletişim aracı olarak türkçe için bir grafik sembol sisteminin tasarımı: standart grafik sembollerin belirlenmesi. 6th International Computer & Instructional Technologies Symposium, Gaziantep.
- Baki, A., & Gökçek, T. (2012). Karma yöntem araştırmalarına genel bir bakış. Electronic Journal of Social Sciences, 11(42).
- Blatto-Vallee, G., Kelly, R. R., Gaustad, M. G., Porter, J., & Fonzi, J. (2007). Visual–spatial representation in mathematical problem solving by deaf and hearing students. Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education.
- Bryman, A. (2006). Integrating quantitative and qualitative research: how is it done? Qualitative Research, 6(1), 97- 113.
- Collins, K. M., Onwuegbuzie, A. J., & Sutton, I. L. (2006). A model incorporating the rationale and purpose for conducting mixed methods research in special education and beyond. Learning Disabilities: A Contemporary Journal, 4(1), 67-100.
- Creswell, J.W. (2006). Understanding mixed methods research, (Chapter 1). Available at: http://www.sagepub.com/upm-data/10981_Chapter_1.pdf
- Çiftçi, E. (2009). İşitme engelli öğrenciler için hazırlanan bilgisayar destekli yazılı anlatım becerisi geliştirme materyalinin tasarımı, uygulanması ve değerlendirilmesi. (Yüksek lisans tezi). KTÜ Fen Bilimleri Enstitüsü, Trabzon.
- Dada, S., & Alant, E. (2009). The effect of aided language stimulation on vocabulary acquisition in children with little or no functional speech. American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology, 18(1), 50-64.
- Davis, T. N., Barnard-Brak, L., Dacus, S., & Pond, A. (2010). Aided aac systems among individuals with hearing loss and disabilities. Journal of Developmental and Physical Disabilities, 22(3), 241-256.
- Fraenkel, J. R. and Wallen, N. E. (2008). How to design and evaluate research in education (7th Edition), New York: McGraw – Hill International Edition.
- Glennen, S. L., and Decoste, D. C. (1997). The Handbook of augmentative and alternative communication. London: Singular Publishing Group.
- Hanson, W. E., Creswell, J. W., Clark, V. L. P., Petska, K. S., & Creswell, J. D. (2005). Mixed methods research designs in counseling psychology. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 52(2), 224.
- Heller, K. W., Ware, S., Allgood, M. H., and Castelle, M. (1994). Use of dual communication boards with students who are deaf-blind. Journal of Visual Impairments and Blindness, 88(4), 368–376.
- Hourcade, J. J., Parette Jr, H. P., Boeckmann, N., & Blum, C. (2010). Handy Manny and the emergent literacy technology toolkit. Early Childhood Education Journal, 37(6), 483-491.
- Inaba, R., Takasaki, T., and Mori, Y. (2006, November). How do kids use pictograms? CSCW '06, Canada.
- Johnson, R. B., & Onwuegbuzie, A. J. (2004). Mixed methods research: A research paradigm whose time has come. Educational Researcher, 33(7), 14-26.
- Karal, H., Aydın, Y., & Günal, Y. (2010). Designing a visual symbol system for Turkish language as an alternative means of communication: the process of delineating content. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 9, 679-684.
- Karal,Y. (2014). Türkçe için alternatif iletişim aracı olarak bir grafik sembol sisteminin tasarlanması, uygulanması ve değerlendirilmesi. (Doktora tezi). KTU, Eğitim Bilimleri Enstitüsü, Trabzon.
- Kelly, R. R., & Gaustad, M. G. (2007). Deaf college students' mathematical skills relative to morphological knowledge, reading level, and language proficiency. Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education, 12(1), 25-37.
- Koul, R., Corwin, M., & Hayes, S., (2005). Production of graphic symbol sentences by individuals with aphasia: efficacy of a computer-based augmentative and alternative communication ıntervention. Brain and Language, 92, 58-77.
- Lee, C. (2010). Middle school deaf student’s problem- solving behaviours and strategy use. (Doctoral Dissertation). The Ohio State University.
- Marcus, A. (2007). M-LoCoS UI: A universal visible language for global mobile communication. Human-Computer Interaction, 144–153.
- Pagliaro, C. M., & Kritzer, K. L. (2013). The Math Gap: A Description of the Mathematics Performance of Preschool-aged Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Children.Journal of deaf studies and deaf education, 18(2), 139-160.
- Parette, H. P.i, Boeckmann N. M., and Hourcade, J. J. (2008). Use of writing with symbols 2000 software to facilitate emergent literacy development, Early Childhood Educ J, 36,161–170.
- Sale, J. E., Lohfeld, L. H., & Brazil, K. (2002). Revisiting the quantitative-qualitative debate: Implications for mixed-methods research. Quality and Quantity, 36(1), 43-53.
- Sheehy, K., & Duffy, H. (2009). Attitudes to Makaton in the ages on integration and inclusion. International Journal of Special Education, 24(2), 91-102.
- Şılbır, L. (2011). İşitme Engelli Öğrencilerin Türkçe Okuma Yazma Becerilerinin Geliştirilmesine Yönelik Görsel Yardım Paketi: GÖRYAP. (Yüksek Lisans Tezi). KTU, Eğitim Bilimleri Enstitüsü, Trabzon.
- Takasaki, T. (2006). PictNet: Semantic infrastructure for pictogram communication. In The 3rd International WordNet Conference (GWC-06) (pp. 279-284).
- Teddlie, C., & Tashakkori, A. (2011). Mixed methods research. The Sage handbook of qualitative research, 285.
- Trudeau, N., Sutton, A., Dagenais, E., Broeck, S., & Morford, J. (2007). Construction of graphic symbol utterances by children, teenagers, and adults: The effect of structure and task demands. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research, ProQuest Health and Medical Complete, 50(5), 1314-1329.
- Tucker Cohen, E., Allgood, M., Wolff Heller, K., & Castelle, M. (2001). Use of picture dictionaries to promote written communication by students with hearing and cognitive impairments. Augmentative and Alternative Communication, 17(4), 245-254.
- Van der Merwe, E., & Alant, E. (2004). Associations with Minspeak™ icons. Journal of Communication Disorders, 37(3), 255-274.
- Waller, A., & Jack, K. (2002, July). A predictive Blissymbolic to English translation system. In Proceedings of the fifth international ACM conference on Assistive technologies (pp. 186-191). ACM.
- Whittle, H., and Detheridge, T. (2001). The rebus symbols development project. Communication Matters Journal, 15, 3, 14-17.
- Zaman, H. B., Zainuddin, N. M. M., and Ahmad, A. (2009). Learning science using ar book: A preliminary study on visual needs of deaf learners. IVIC 2009, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 844–855.
- Zernovoj, A. (2005). Telling, writing and reading number tales in asl and english academic languages: acquisition and maintenance of mathematical word problem solving skills. Online Submission.
Exploring the Gap between Content and Larning Outcomes in Nepalese Technical Educantion
Hari Prasad Nepal
ss. 27-37 | MID: mjer.2015.004
Makale Okunma: 8 | Makale İndirilme: 6
I have come across that some people with technical education who are being unemployed in the domestic job market is curious which made me selecting this issue. Very few researches have conducted on this issue in Nepalese context, so it becomes important to carry out a research to explore the reality. This study attempts to explore various themes in between the content and learning outcomes of technical education. While developing this paper I have prepared the research question as why there is a gap between content and learning outcomes in TVET programs. As methodological approach I used interpretive paradigm i.e. qualitative approach. First, I raised the issue then interviewed the participant, transcribe the record, generate themes and interpret the themes with the support of literature and theory. This research was delimited to content verses learning outcomes component and other issues were ignored. It was limited to CTEVT programs only. Primary data were collected based on interview. After interpreting the data I came to conclude that improper allocation of budget, weak linkage in education, improper management, traditional approaches of teaching, not upgraded curriculum, and the learning environment is affected by politics. Based on the findings and conclusion, I have suggested some implications to cater the problems as to adopt new technology like ICT, encourage small business activities, meet employer’s expectation, enhance council’s staff capacity, allocate sufficient economic resources, connect training to work experience, decentralize and institutionalize the management.
Anahtar Kelimeler: contents, learning outcomes, management, learning environment, approaches of learning, curriculum
- Acharya, T. (2011). A study of technical education and vocational training programs in Nepal. Kathmandu: GEFONT.
- ACTE. (2013). Issues and solutions for career and technical education in Virginia. Association for career and technical education.
- Amy, S. H., Christine, D. B., & Catellano, M. (2011). Career and technical education (CTE) student success in community colleges: A Conceptual model. Community College Review.
- Anonymous. (n.d.). www.cedefop.europa.eu. Retrieved October Monday, 2013, from http://www.cedefop.europa.edu
- Baral, D. P. (2012). Models of learning and pathways with respect to skill development. Unpublished Dissertation. Kathmandu, Nepal: KUSOED.
- Best, J., & Kahn, J. (2003). Research in education. New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
- Bhandari, U. (2012). Social inclusion in technical education and vocational training in Nepal. An unpublished thesis of PhD. Kathmandu, Nepal: KUSOED.
- Butterfield, S. (2012). Through open learnng trends, development and issues from a local perspective. TVET, The open polytechnic of New Zealand.
- Christina, C. B. (2012). Restructuring vocational and technical education in Ghana: The role of leadership development. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 2(4).
- Cohen, L. M., & Morrison, K. L. (2000). Research method in education (5th ed.). New York: Routledge Calmer.
- Cresswell, J. (2003). Research design: Quantitative, quantitative and mixed methods approaches (2nd ed.). California: Sage Publication.
- Denzin, N., & Lincoln, Y. (2000). Qualitative research. London: Sage Publication.
- Grundy, S. (2002). Curriculum: Product or praxis. London: RoutledgeFalmer.
- Khatri, K. (2006). Technical education and vocational training in Nepal and Balaju technical training centre strategic issues and challenges. Kathmandu: KUSOM.
- Lamichhane. (2006). Participation of poor and disadvantaged people in technical education and vocational training in Nepal. Kathmandu: KUSOED.
- Lamichhane, R. H. (2001). Linkage between technical and vocational education graduates their employment: A study of CTEVT program. An unpublished dissertation. Kathmandu: KUSOED.
- Mark, R. Y., Klemz, B. R., & Murphy, J. W. (2003). Enhancing Learning Outcomes.
- Oakleaf, M. (2011, January). Are They Learning? Are We? Learning Outcomes and the Academic Library. The Library Quarterly, 81(1), 61-82.
- Pant, B. R. (2008). Best Practices in the Promotion of SMEs through TVET in Nepal. Workshop paper. Tokyo, Japan: Workshop paper.
- Paudel, G. R. (2008). Outcomes of mechanical engineering education for entry level practice. An unpublished thesis PhD. Kathmandu, Nepal: KUSOED.
- Sharma. (1999). The role of technical education and vocational training in ther broader perspective of Nepal's employment and training system. An unpublished PhD thesis. Carbondale, Southern Illinois, USA: Southern Illnois University at Carbondale.
- Sharma, A. (2000). Female participation in technical education in Nepal. Carbondale, Southern Illinois, USA: Southern Illinois University.
- Sreejith, P. (2013, April). Problems, concerns and issues in technical education. University News, 51(16), 22-28.
- UNEVOC. (1996). Current issues and trends in technical and vocational education. Studies in Technical and Vocational Education.
System Analysis and Solution Suggestions for Problems Occurred During Orientation Process in Distance Education
Halil İbrahim Yalın, Ayça Çebi, Didem Alsancak Sırakaya
ss. 37-49 | MID: mjer.2015.005
Makale Okunma: 12 | Makale İndirilme: 6
In this study, it was aimed at determining the problems encountered by the distance education students in orientation process through system analysis. In the light of this purpose, a needs analysis was conducted. During the needs analysis, literature was reviewed and the experts were consulted for determining the problem statement. The study group of the study was composed of 44 students who were taught through distance education at Distance Education Center, a state university. The data were collected from the students, technical support group and instructors. The survey and interview techniques were used during the data collection. The frequency, percentage and mean statistics were used in data analysis. When the problems were observed, it was agreed that each of them was an educational problem. It was foreseen that all these educational problems could be overcome through an online orientation training taking the recommendations of technical support and instructors.
Anahtar Kelimeler: student orientation; distance education; system analysis
- Ali, R., & Leeds, E. (2009). The impact of classroom orientation in online student retention. Online Journal of Distance Learning Administration, 12(4). Retrieved May 20, 2012 from http://www.westga.edu/*distance/ojdla/winter124/ali124.html.
- Atack, L. (2003). Becoming a web-based learner: Registered nurses’ experiences. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 44, 289–297.
- Bergman, M., & Raleigh, D. (1998). Student orientation in the distance education classroom. Proceedings of the Annyal Conference on Distance Teaching & Learning. Madison: ETIC Document Reproduction Service No. ED 422 844).
- Bilgili, F. (2007). İlköğretim I. sınıfa yeni başlayan öğrencilere uygulanan eğitim-öğretime hazırlık çalışmalarının öğrenci, öğretmen ve veli görüşlerine göre değerlendirilmesi. Yayımlanmamış Yüksek Lisans Tezi, Çukurova Üniversitesi.
- Bruso, J.L. (2001). A comprehensive orientation to address diverse student needs. In C. Dalziel & M. Payne (Eds.), Quality Enhancing Practices in Distance Education (pp.8-18). The Instructional Telecommunications Council, Washington.
- Ceyhan, E. (1995). Oryantasyon eğitimi. Yaşadıkça Eğitim, 42,14-15.
- Cho, M.H. (2012). Online student orientation in higher education: a developmental study. Education Technology Research Development, 60,1051–1069.
- Lee, Y., & Choi, J. (2011). A review of online course dropout research: Implications for practice and future research. Educational Technology Research and Development, 59, 593–618.
- Lynch, M. M. (2001). Effective student preparation for online learning. Retrieved February 7, 2012 from http://technologysource.org/article/effective_student_preparation_for_online_learning/
- McVay, M. (2000). Developing a web-based distance student orientation to enhance student success in an online bachelor’s degree completion program. Practicum report, Nova Southestern University, Florida.
- Mensch, S. (2009). Improving distance education through student online orientation classes. Instructional Pedagogies, 1-6.
- Muilenburg, L. Y., & Berge, Z. L. (2005). Student barriers to online learning: A factor analytic study. Distance Education, 26(1), 29-48.
- Ocak, M. A. (2011). Öğretim tasarımı: kuramlar, modeller ve uygulamalar. Ankara: Anı Yayıncılık.
- Rothwell, W. J., & Kazanas, H. C. (1997). Mastering the instructional design process: A systematic approach. (2nd ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass Publishers
- Rovai, A. P. (2003). In search of higher persistence rates in distance education online programs, Internet and Higher Education, 6(1), 1-16.
- Scagnoli, N. I. (2001). Student orientations for online programs. Journal of Research on Technology in Education, 34(1), 19-27.
- Wilson, M. (2008). An investigation into the perceptions of first-time online undergraduate learners on orientation events. Journal of Online Learning and Teaching, 4(1).
- Wojciechowski, A., & Palmer, L. B. (2005). Individual student characteristics: Can any be predictors of success in online classes?. Online Journal of Distance Learning Administration, 8(2).
- Yalın, H. İ. (2008). İnternet temelli eğitim (1. Baskı). Ankara: Nobel Yayın Dağıtım.
- Yeşilyaprak, B. (2003). Eğitimde rehberlik hizmetleri. Ankara: Nobel Yayın Dağıtım.
- Yin, R.. K. (1984). Case study research: Design and methods. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage.